Sunday, January 27, 2008

WATERCOLOR THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!



Seven years ago my friend Natalie and I took a watercolor class together and had such a wonderful time. I painted two pictures that I thought were good enough to frame and are now hanging in my house. Each time I look at them I still love them and remember the fun we had.

Natalie and I have been friends since we were sophmores in high school. We didn't become best friends until after high school though. I can tell her anything and know that she'll hear me out and try to help me with whatever it is. We can laugh so hard that it's hard to breathe. There's nothing better than that shorthand you have with a friend, where you just have to look at them and they know what you're thinking and you burst into laughter. She was there for me at my saddest moments, the times when there's nothing anyone can say. But she was there to cry with me and hold me up.



3 comments:

forcryeye said...

Your watercolors are beautiful. Watercolor used to be my favorite medium. Natalie HAS to join us next craft night...or else!

Lisa said...

Your paintings are beautiful. The first one instantly reminded me of my two older girls.

You are lucky to have such a good friend!

forcryeye said...

Listen woman, I have been impatiently awaiting another post....