Friday, May 30, 2008

COOL ATC'S!


Look at these fun ATC's I received in a swap!




I love them so much I want to do my own swap for A Muse images. Here are the rules:


2 1/2 x 3 1/2 size, 2 layers, an embellishment and use at least 1 A Muse image. Make sure you sign the back and put 1/10, 2/10 etc. You make 10 of the same card to send to me. Include a self addressed envelope with the same postage you used to send yours to me. If SASE isn't included you will not get any back :(
Deadline is June 30th, 2008.
My address:
Kathy Bennett
721 Blackhawk Lane
Marengo, IL 60152


I'll let 10 people join......let me know if you want a spot! If a lot more people want to do it I'll start another one.


1. Kathy Bennett DONE

2. Tracy

3. Eva Richards

4. Elyss Jennings RECEIVED

5. Dawn Stein RECEIVED

6. Connie Heitner RECEIVED

7. Michele H. RECEIVED

8. Lee Anne RECEIVED

9. Paula Long

10. Lynnette Wapniewski RECEIVED

7 comments:

Tracy said...

I had a lot of fun with this swap too. I would love to join your first ATC swap. They are soooo much fun. Beware they are addicting.

Anonymous said...

Sign me up Kathy! I have never done one of these swaps before so it should be fun! Can you tell me wha tyou mean by double layer??

Elyss

Anonymous said...

I would love to take a spot. Count me in.

Anonymous said...

Please sign me up for the swap. I did Tracy a couple of months ago and loved all the ATCs.
Connie Heitner

Anonymous said...

Hi...

I can't resist an ATC swap, especially an A Muse one! I'd like a spot please.

Thanks..Michele h

Anonymous said...

I would love to try one of these...so count me in. :-)

Kathy K. said...

Oh, I'm bummed I missed this one...maybe the next round??

Have fun!