Wednesday, December 17, 2008

COLORING FUN

WELL, LAST NIGHT I WAS SITTING ON MY BED WATCHING A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS AND THOUGHT I'D DO A LITTLE COLORING. I HAD THIS COOL NEW AUTOMATIC CRAYON PENCIL THAT I GOT FROM PENTEL, YOU CAN SEE IT HERE. IT HAS 8 COLORS IN IT SO WHEN YOU'RE ON THE GO YOU CAN STILL DO A LITTLE COLORING :) I LOVE IT!

A COOL FRIEND OF MINE GAVE ME THIS SITE FOR FREE NEW YEARS IMAGES. SO, I PRINTED OUT A COUPLE PICTURES IN BLACK AND WHITE AND THEN COLORED THEM IN.


HERE'S MY FAVORITE:

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting a link to my Vintage Holiday Crafts blog! I'm glad you enjoyed the New Year's cards.

I love the idea of printing the images in black and white and coloring them. The one you posted came out very pretty. I never thought of that but I'm going to try it. :-)

Carla

forcryeye said...

Damnit, I just lost my whole comment. I am amazed that you did this with a b/w copy and those new pencils!!!!!!!! I am going to play with mine too, I just so happened to bring it to work! I can't wait until tonight! xo

David said...

I love my Pentel pencil too! I never leave the house without it.
I think it is cool that Pentel has their oders packaged by people with development disabilities. I ordered a bunch of extra leads too.